Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Story of a Day Trip around Central Italy

This brief entry is to accompany a 7-minute video clip I prepared to tell the story of our adventure with the ex-Allievi group that visited the Bolsena Lake and the Cathedral in the medieval city of Orvieto that we took on June 29, 2010.
I made the video in Italian for my friends who do not speak English and are following this blog from different parts of the world. Since it will be a bit before I ever have the chance to narrate our trip in both languages (I did bring work to complete after all – and the hot weather makes it challenging at times to do everything as planned, so time runs out once in a while). I trust that the music and the pictures will speak a language everyone will understand and enjoy.
It was a really good day!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice blog.